Our Vaccine Clinic:
- Walks-in Welcome
- No appointment necessary
- No office visit fee for healthy pets.
* We do offer a Saturday vaccine clinic, where no exam or appointment is necessary, but we believe that a thorough physical examination of your pet should be performed at least yearly. If you are unsure whether your pet needs vaccines, we recommend that you schedule an examination with the doctor first. During this visit, the doctor will examine your pet and discuss which vaccines are necessary based on your pet's age, medical condition and life style. For older animals, we believe that a complete physical examination should be performed every 6 months. It is also recommended that complete blood work and a urinalysis should be performed every year as well. This is so that we can ensure that your senior pet is healthy. Blood work and a urinalysis can screen for early signs of diseases before your pet shows any symptoms. If we can detect this early, we have a better chance of treating this disease or delaying further progression of the disease.
- When: Every Saturday (2:00 - 3:30 pm)
- We provide many other preventive care services such as fecal test, deworming, heartworm test, FeLV/FIV test at low prices; making high quality pet care affordable.
- Please bring the following records if possible. These documents will be helpful in determining which vaccination are appropriate for your pets.
- Spay / Neuter Certificate
- Rabies Certificate
- Prior Vaccination Record
Please call us for further information about our new vaccine clinic.